Director of Marketing
Patient Plus Urgent Care is looking for a dynamic marketing professional to fill their Director of Marketing position. The position will: (1) be responsible for the planning, development, and implementation of all of the Company’s marketing, communications, and public relations strategies, both external and internal; (2) oversee the development and implementation of support materials and policies for all clinics in the area of marketing, communications and public relations; and (3) direct the efforts of outside agencies and coordinate at the strategic and tactical levels with the other functions of the company.
As the Director of Marketing, the position will have complete control of the marketing efforts of the overall company and will drive the strategic direction of the brand and its initiatives. Individual will have to be fully competent in the areas of marketing analytics and strategy.
The position reports to the Chief Executive Officer and serves as a member of the management team. This position participates with other management staff in charting the direction of the Company, assuring its accountability to all constituencies, and ensuring its effective operation. Within the Company, the position has primary working relationships with the CEO, management team, and company staff. Outside the Company, the position coordinates, primarily, with the outside agencies, community stakeholders, and the media.
Marketing, Communications, and Public Relations
· Responsible for creating, articulating, and measuring the success of a comprehensive marketing, communications, and public relations program that will enhance the Company’s image, position, and message within the marketplace and the general public, and facilitate internal and external communications
· Coordinate media interest in the Company and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests.
· Act as the Company’s representative with the media and community-related activities
· Coordinate the development, appearance, organization, and production of all Company print and electronic collateral, both internally and externally
· Develop and enforce policies and procedures related to the use of all Company print and electronic collateral, both internally and externally
· Assist clinic leads in the coordination of local community engagement and patient outreach initiatives
· Visit community organizations and local businesses to promote the Company and its initiatives
· Responsible for coordinating business development and sales activities of the company
· Regularly conduct relevant market research and coordinate and oversee this activity
· Leads projects as assigned, such as cause-related marketing and special events
Planning and budgeting
· Responsible for the development and achievement of marketing/communications/public relations mission, goals, and financial objectives
· Responsible for developing and monitoring short- and long-term budgets for the department and its activities
· Develop and monitor key performance indicators and evaluation systems related to the goals and objectives and report regularly to CEO and management staff
· Keep informed of developments in the fields of marketing, communications and public relations
• Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications and public relations activities
• Strong strategic, analytical, creative, organizational and personal sales skills
• Experience developing and managing budgets
• Demonstrated successful experience writing press releases and making presentations
• Experience overseeing the design and production of print materials and publications
• Commitment to working in a team-based environment
• Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in a marketing management role
• Bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing, public relations preferred. Graduate degree is desirable.
Compensation and Benefits
· Highly Competitive Salary
· Performance Bonuses
· Paid Vacations
· Health Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Retirement Plans